Skin requires constant care. I would like to share key points about my skin care routine.
- Hydrate – drink 2-2.5 litres of still water per day. I use a filtered jug, which helps me measure the amount I drink a day.
- Moisturise, I tried a number of brands throughout years, but my all favourite is Shiseido wrinkle resist 24 hour emulsion with SPF. It is light and gives face a healthy glow.. Do not forget to moisturise neck area.
- Exfoliate- I exfoliate 2-3 times a week using Clarins Gentle Refiner
- Cleanse – Remember to remove all make up first using oil free make up remover. Then use a cleansing foam. My favourite is Zo Skin for Acne control
- Sleep Hygiene- Do not underestimate importance of getting sufficient sleep of 7-8 hours a day.
- Nutrition- This is a huge subject and I will blog about it in my future blogs. Pay attention if anything causes your skin to break out, try to eliminate it for a while and then slowly re-introduce It to see if the problem re-occurs.
I will be expanding on all of these points in my future blogs, so stay tuned-in!!!!